Monday, January 18, 2010

Sorority Rush What To Wear Tips For Rushing Sororities!?

Tips for Rushing Sororities!? - sorority rush what to wear

I am a Kappa Sigma informally in about two weeks. I think the need is part of a meet and greet kind of an expert in management or something of that nature. I was curious to know whether anyone any advice, an offer had been received. I was told that I wear clothes at all meetings and briefings. Well, first of all, I am curious where I can find cute clothes. I tried to Forever 21, Go Jane, Alloy, Delias. . . etc. I've found something that blew up inside me. The Greeks are determined to tattoo it? I have a tattoo on the ankle musical is less difficult to meet in the clothes!

Thanks for the advice you may have.

3 comments:

nora2200... said...

Wear opaque tights to help cover your tattoo. Search EBay vintage, second hand for a real choice of clothing of all kinds, so you have a good selection, especially the sophisticated fabrics and cuts.

Christin... said...

Sororities seek leadership potential, good grades and community involvement. Try one of the highlights in these areas, or at least they try to show more commitment in such matters. You also want to see that you are a friendly, a real person. Relax and try to amuse you speak. Recruitment is all about making friends, so I think in this way.

You can try, Macy's, Dillard's, Charlotte Russe, Express, TJ Maxx, and many places for clothes. Leggings are a good idea, especially because they really popular and if you are a bold color so confident that you will leave. (I have a pair of socks I wear purple with a simple black dress. I think it's a great combination!) However, the tattoo should not be a problem as it is enormous.

Have fun and relax! Be yourself!

faith588 said...

My first advice to you is to relax, have fun and you are in meetings. I'm in a sorority and the girls were fast, and above all they are looking for girls who are closest to the earth, because you know after receipt of the offer, do not change it. Nothing is worse than a child who has to be wrong ... Peeve my pets is the greatest!

As for the clothes, please visit the Department of liquidation clothing stores should, especially after Christmas, you find beautiful things. Be sure to wear something comfortable and that you like not what you think you will like. You want to love you think you should be you.

Many of my sisters have tattoos. It sounds like yours is a bit embarrassing or unpleasant (such as a skull and bones of giant all weapons .... lol). So, you should not go to stress.

Good luck!

Post a Comment