Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Colonoscopy Twisted Colonoscopy Pain Help?

Colonoscopy pain help? - colonoscopy twisted

ymca only my colonoscopy and it was wrong. She called at some point .. It was so bad that we had to stop. Doctor finds 2 / 3 of the large intestine and it was not cuz he told me, please address your two points and it was very difficult for him to get. This pain is normal? I saw, I do not know what it means, but if the tube up to 70-80 (I think I know where the 40 "left) .. and he said he had difficulty driving? Can and over a 2 / 3 of them. ..

this pain is normal, or what? and if it finds 2 / 3 of the large intestine and the tube, where in almost every respect. How can we arrive, 1 / 3?

I am new to, and I actually cried the doctor kept tellin my cuz grandmonther ceases, as your pain and tell him if you really pain ..

tremble and my grandmother, when I think about it ..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why not drop any doctor to allow a person's age a colonoscopy without sedation? Patient care is unpleasant and horrible. Yes, this is quite normal for the pain of this procedure. A hospital that employees have a routine colonoscopy. We never had a patient who is not under sedation. Even experienced sedation (and Valium), in some patients, screaming through the process. The only difference is that he does not remember anything like that. This is not your grandmother needs to be sedated?
As for the control of another 1 / 3 of the colon, can have the procedure again. This time, I would call another doctor and ensure that you are reassured. And if the doctor was so rude to a patient (he should stop, as if the pain), the use of another document. Apparently they did not care for their patients.
Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Drugs, including painkillers. Without them, the colonoscope discomfort and pain at times like snakes and extends through your colon. Before surgery, most gastroenterologists drug intravenously to kill the pain and sedative to relax and colon. If you convince your gastroenterologist about it, administer these drugs, try a different gastroenterolgist. Sorry for the pain of her grandmother, I hope it gets better. And good luck.

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I had a colonoscopy and not stupid decided to be sedated. It was probably the worst pain I experienced in my life.

The reason for this is the visibility they need to win inject air into the bowel. So not only has the sensation of a thick tube that is inserted into the body to eliminate the pain of trapped wind. All they need to navigate and the only way is to rotate in both directions.

It is no exaggeration to say that he felt a claw into me and pulled the internal organs. So if your grandmother was in pain, you have my sympathy and if you want, I got to the doctor's neck and give a good kick. :)

Post a Comment