Sunday, January 17, 2010

Oral Chemotherapy Medications Opti Side Chemotherapy (oral) Any Information On This Drug?

Opti Side Chemotherapy (oral) any information on this drug? - oral chemotherapy medications

I am looking for genuine information about the chemotherapeutic agent. I searched and searched but have not yet found all the medical information on this drug.

The "Opti secondary chemotherapeutic agents have been recommended (with some others in my research) for my husband to cancer stage 4 GBM brain tumor.

The information I'm looking forward to this drug is any kind of research, clinical trials, side effects, precautions and information of this kind I asked the doctor and was advised some information but I always have my own research on drugs all husbands before one of them.

I am very appreciate any help can give anyone.

3 comments:

chickade... said...

I usually have a good chance to examine the things on the Internet, but to my great regret, I find nothing about "Opti page.

Nevertheless, we found several studies on GBM brain tumor, which can be found http://www.nature.com/gt/journal/v11/n16 ...

Sending all good thoughts for you and your husband

fixer said...

It is a prescription drug, all treatments for cancer.
The product on the following link is in the same class, but it is a prodrug of chemotherapy and cancer to die.
You should buy in a position at your local pharmacy.
Otherwise, please contact the company.

Yggdrasi... said...

idk

Post a Comment