Monday, January 11, 2010

Canoe Rental Seattle What Kind Of Canoe Do I Need For River With Rapids?

What kind of canoe do I need for river with rapids? - canoe rental seattle

I travel this year and I have to use a boat on the White River. It seems there are many rapids on this river, so I need a canoe that can withstand these stresses may be too. Can anyone recommend what type of boat should I buy, the duration and the cost of this particular kind of boat? I spend from $ 400 to a whole. Also, I would always be interested in a boat at this price. I have friends who tell me to try and rent canoes for canoeing and the service is used. Is this a good idea?

Thank you very much.

2 comments:

auroraan... said...

Here are some good idea of the types and
http://www.canoe.ca/AllAboutCanoes/canoe ...
Click on this website, you can read more about me.
I would say, a Royalex canoe.

pixiechi... said...

You need a very strong one.

Post a Comment