Saturday, December 12, 2009

Upset Stomach Causes More Condition_symptoms Is It Possible That Cold Air Or Cold Water Are The Causes Of Upset Stomach?

Is it possible that cold air or cold water are the causes of upset stomach? - upset stomach causes more condition_symptoms

From time to time I have seems to be an upset stomach for a long time, and everything with that which is achieved with a little cold air or run me a little cold water. The strange thing is that the stomach hard after a long time, even weeks, as my stomach suddenly weak and vulnerable.
Ideas?

1 comments:

Cathy :) said...

beleven some people to drink cold water / drinks is bad for the stomach, which is often a cultural difference, for example. I think it is generally beleven in China, but I think it is unlikely that this is the cause for the stomach. If that were true, then the effect would be the same with a cold drink - I could be wrong, but I suppose you have a cold drink regularly? You really should consult your doctor - you have an infection or irritable bowel syndrome. Your doctor can give you the best advice you can and give a test to resolve the cause of digestive problems, if necessary.

Hope you feel better soon:)

Post a Comment